Are you that person who loves building and maintaining optimized highly available data pipelines that facilitate deeper analysis?
At Tokenomy we believe Blockchain and Cryptocurrency technologies will form a big part of the future of Finance. You will be responsible for the design and maintenance of the business’ data platform. If you’re excited about a business' growing database, we should talk.
- Partner closely with engineering to shape the strategy for building out our growing data set and ETL pipelines.
- Design and develop data ETL routines to integrate data from disparate source systems into an integrated business intelligence environment including defining source-to-target mappings, business rules and other required data transformations.
- Optimize data integration processing and database design.
- Translate complex analytics tasks into easily consumable outputs to guide data-driven decisions with various stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain tracking of key business metrics, identifying trends/changes and driving improvement this includes designing and implementing reports for the consumption of business stakeholders.
- Develop dashboards and reports using BI reporting tools like Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Looker, Data Studio and data warehouses (AWS, snowflake, etc.).
- Develop ad hoc analysis/data mining tasks and reporting as needed.
- Implement and educate stakeholders on data governance policies and best practices.
- Guide the team on how to build and maintain dashboards to track product usage and performance. You must be able to grow others to provide meaningful insights through data manipulation and interpretation skills; be able to quantitatively assess business problems and questions.
- Present insights to a non-technical audience; communicate findings clearly and concisely through narrative-driven presentations and data visualizations.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure that data-driven decisions are driving the whole organization forward.
- Balances a variety of competing goals in a design, including project time, scope and budget constraints, and system performance, message verbosity, and loose coupling.
Comprehensive data analysis and design experience, with full knowledge of data warehouse and data mart methodologies as well analysis modeling.
Significant experience in the architecture, design and development of data integration solutions and data analysis.
Experience setting up and managing Power BI Report server is a plus.
Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment with minimum oversight. You would own building a future proof integration architecture to solve integration needs across projects.
Ability to write complex SQL queries in support of ETL processes or BI reporting.